A character filled home located in a prized elevated location, receiving cool breezes off the bay. Period details and modern elements blended throughout to create an Australian period piece.
Showcasing distinctive design filled with both character and function. This charming home is fused with elegant and modern additions that have been thoughtfully updated, retaining its original beauty and charm. Versatile combined living and kitchen areas open out to a rear-deck for entertaining and out-door living.
Located in a quiet street allowing a peaceful existence and bay views. Yet still an easy walk to both, Manly and Wynnum Central shopping and entertainment precincts as well as both railway stations.
- Gracious formal lounge with timber plate rails
- Custom designed kitchen with Caesar stone benches, gas cooking, Dishwasher
- Master bedroom with bay window, picture rails, air-con
- Second bedroom with built in robe and AC, Third bedroom currently used as large study
- Renovated bathroom and laundry (with second toilet) and stone bench-tops
- Timber floors, French Doors, Ornate rose ceilings, ceiling fans throughout
- Raked ceiling Family Living
- Spacious family rumpus on to Alfresco entertaining deck
- Double Brick, Terracotta Tiled roof
- Generous Formal/Informal Living
- Low Maintenance, level gardens
- Single carport + onsite car accommodation for 3 cars
- Potential 180 degree water views from a 2nd level (STCA)
POSITION and POTENTIAL up on PICTON PARADE