Sitting proudly on the corner of Glenlyn & Bonniebrae streets, this home is bursting with features and qualities that would suit all families.
The home has multiple living areas including a large loungeroom downstairs a family Rumpus/Games room with bar leading to the rear, covered entertaining area overlooking the pool, and a sizeable living/lounge upstairs, showcased with wall to wall plantation shutters and porcelain tiles.
The gorgeous stainless & timber kitchen boasts a central island breakfast bar, ample cupboards, pantry, plumbed fridge, & dishwasher. A definite social gathering kitchen with refreshing appeal.
Master Bedroom is sizeable with AC and has a peaceful and comfortable feel with a walk-in robe, BI cupboards and a cute bench-seat nook.
The other 3 bedrooms upstairs are freshly painted and ideally placed near the family bathroom.
Downstairs creates a great space for older children or teens with 2 large rooms with built in robes, a super-sized living space, a study and full bathroom.
The inground pool is proportionately placed in the corner of the yard leaving a grassed area for the kids to play. All visible from the outdoor entertaining area fit for the best of family gatherings,
The list goes on.......
* A welcoming entrance & foyer
* Alfresco deck off upstairs living, a cool space for a morning cuppa
* 2 x Office / Study
* Projector & 3m x 2m Remote Movie Screen - wired Surround Sound
* Gleaming Porcelain 60x60 floor tiles in living areas
* Bamboo flooring to kitchen, office & hall ways
* Ceiling Fans
* 2 Bathrooms + Powder Room
* Split System Air Conditioning
* An entertainer's bar with insulated wine storage
* Bi-fold doors from games room to yard & pool
* North Facing Entertaining Pergola
* Garage & Double Carport
* 22 SOLAR PANELS
* 15,000 litre (appx) Water Tanks
* Workshed and Storage area, (versatile option to create home gym, kiddies play space, or boys toys storage)
This large family home deserves to be loved by the next family. Ready to be lived in & enjoy for years to come.
Tucked away in a quiet residential, family friendly street. Minutes' drive to Brisbane's Bayside
foreshore, shops, & great schools.
The home is rich in history, being the original home site of the surrounding farming area, with the street address aptly named after the original owners Glen & Lyn Justins, thus naming the property 'Bimbadeen' meaning beautiful view.
Inspections are welcome at your convenience. The home will not disappoint & is ready to move in for January.